slideshow image 2

Starting Off

Sunday, November 25, 2007
So, I have decided to start this blog as a means to journal what is going on in Aurelia's life, basically a way to keep track of everything in the everyday. The last six months since she was born have flown by, and I know there is so much I have forgotten already. Hopefully, this will be a great way for me to keep on top of things and to help me get things done when it comes to scrapbooking the thousands of pics I have already taken. I am still working on the pregnancy scrapbook I had planned to create while pregnant, and it is approaching completion. I am trying to focus more on the pics and the story - I know that is what will be most precious to Aurelia later on, not how I decorated a page. This is not always easy.

I have also started sorting my pics to begin documenting her life. This is so exciting to me.Imagine having documentation of your life, not random pics, without dates or names to go with them? I think this thought is one of the biggest motivators for me. I think it is one of the best gifts I can give her.

All this inspiration also means that I have to clean out my workspace in order for me to have a place to scrap when I do have a few minutes, rather than having to pull everything out, work on the living room floor, and then put it all away. This week has had me really contemplate what I need, what I can get rid of to make room for the stuff that inspires me.


0 comments: