slideshow image 2

A Room of Her Own

Monday, November 26, 2007



I have been putting it off for weeks now. At first I said it was because the mattress in her crib had to be changed. Next, I said it was because we were going away, and it simply wasn't the right time. But, now I know the time has come- Aurelia has outgrown her bassinette where she sleeps in our room, and needs to sleep her nights in her own room in her crib. A couple of weeks ago, I took pics of her bassinette/strolller, the view I have had for the last six months from where I sleep. I guess the reason I don't want to do go through with this change is just because I know it is the end of an era. One day, Aurelia might have children of her own, she might ask me where she herself slept when she first came home from the hospital, and I will have to think back to this moment in time that is coming to an end.

0 comments: