slideshow image 2

On Her Own

Monday, December 3, 2007

So, it's done. Last night, Aurelia slept in her crib in her room overnight for the first time. It was a last-minute decision, really. I was changing her diaper before bed, and I suggested Ben set up the monitor. Soon enough, she was fast asleep in her crib, and I was weeping. I never thought I would be so sad, but it's just the end of an era, the beginning of another. The night went well, she woke up a couple of times at the beginning of the night, but that has more to do with still being a little under the weather. I think she really enjoyed being able to finally spread her little arms out.

There is a huge snowstorm today, which is also her first big snowfall. I believe Aurelia and I might do some baking.

Oh, and yesterday, got a message from Creating Keepsakes letting me know that my order has shipped. Looking forward to receiving my copies of Ali Edwards' Life Artist and A Designer's Eye For Scrapbooking, in addition to Stacy Julian's The Big Picture. I really can't wait to receive them.

0 comments: